BROCHURE: Check out the SkeleCore brochure in the Media Library.
Features, Advantages, and Benefits
- Tensioning Baskets are located in multiple positions throughout the system. The number of baskets is dependent on section length.
- Each Tensioning Basket features two Cable Tension Locks (or Track Tension Locks) to pull the sections of the system tight, improving aesthetics and decreasing wrinkling.
- Metallic Internal Hoops spaced 5’ (1,524mm) apart are attached to the interior of the fabric duct at five connection points.
- Metallic Internal Hoops are factory installed allowing simple field installation and can be easily removed and re-installed during maintenance.
- Requires one-row horizontal suspension (Tension Cable or Track) for all diameters.
- Eliminates inflation pop (noise) and movement at start-up.
- Eliminates fabric sag and droop.
- Available to accommodate diameters from 8” to 60” (203mm to 1,524mm), porous and non-porous fabrics in a variety of colors, and air outlet options including Linear Vents, Orifices, SG Grommets, and Fixed or Adjustable Nozzles.
- All fittings including Elbows, Tees, Crosses, and Reducers are available. Fittings are not typically tensioned. For tensioned fittings, SkeleCore FTS may be a better fit for your project.
- All the benefits of fabric ducting including uniform air dispersion, versatile airflow designs, lightweight, reduced installation times, and fabrics that are non-condensating, non-corrosive, and launderable.
- Up to a 15 year warranty.
Track or Cable