Redefining Air Dispersion
Different than conventional metal ductwork, DuctSox products are engineered and manufactured for each project. Designs can be simple, straight systems or very intricate layouts which incorporate fittings and transitions. Sections are zippered together to form extended lengths with a variety of diameters.
To maintain market leadership, DuctSox offers high quality products, designs, and sales support in our industry. More than maintaining our standard products, DuctSox strives to be the leader in the HVAC ductwork industry through our commitment to quality, service, and innovation.
Our Products have been accepted within key industry organizations such as ASHRAE, Underwriters Laboratories (U.S. & Canada), International Code Council, and many building authorities throughout the world.
- Custom airflow solutions to match the needs of each environment
- Variety of fabrics for appearance and function
- Range of shapes and diameters available to meet your application specifications
- Flexible, customizable and cost-effective
- 360° airflow coverage
- Specialized low velocity designs for airflow critical spaces
- Solves challenges associated with caustic environments and airborne pollutants
- Easy retrofit to solve current airflow issues
- Maintenance elements accessible below the ceiling