DuctSox Airflow Solutions
DuctSox takes great pride in upholding the highest quality standards. Part of those high standards include regulatory compliance testing. Regulatory compliance and codes are generally governed by a regional code body. In some instances, individual cities have a regulatory code body. Product testing is an on going process. Please check back for up-to-date information
UNDERWRITERS LABORATORIES (UL)
UL Classified/Certified to UL 2518: Sedona-Xm, TufTex, Verona, DuraTex, Rx50, Rx100, Rx165, Microbe-X, & Stat-X Fabrics.
- UL 2518 is the most comprehensive compliance requirement assembled for the fabric duct industry. It ensures that our products meet a higher level of safety, quality, and performance.
NFPA 90A, ICC IMC, and IAPMO UMC:
- UL 2518 is referenced in the text of each of these code documents as a requirement for Textile Air Dispersion Systems.
CAN/ULC Listed (Canada only): Verona & Stat-X Fabrics
- The listed products meet the minimum requirements specification to pass the 25/50 Flame Spread/Smoke Developed requirements of ULC test method S102.2 “Standard Method of Test for Surface Burning Characteristics of Flooring, Floor Covering and Miscellaneous Materials and Assemblies.”
BS 5867 Part 2, 1980 - Verona & DuraTex (by request only)
- These products have been tested in accordance with BS EN ISO 15025:2002 Procedure A (surface ignition) using a 15 second flame application time. The results obtained were assessed, and products pass, according to the requirements of BS 5867: Part 2: 2008.
GB8624-2006 - Verona Fabrics
- The listed products have been evaluated by the tests included in GB8624-2006 Classification for Burning Behavior of Building Materials and Products. The testing of these products produced a Bs1d0t1 rating.