Unique Rx Fabrics
When developing these products, the demands of the fabric were unlike anything we have pursued before. In addition to substancially higher airflow permeability, the fabrics needed to be the right fit for even the most critical environments.
In looking at the full product future for the line up, it became apparent that we need more than one fabric - resulting in the addition of our new Rx100 and Rx200 fabrics.
Features of our Rx25, Rx50, Rx100 and Rx200 include:
- High airflow permeability
- Woven fire retardent polyester (UL Classified to NFPA 90A-2002)
- Non-linting filament construction
- Up to 50% recycled content
- Treated with an active antimicrobial
- Color: white only
Fabric Shown is Rx 200
*Fabric Swatches are available upon request at firstname.lastname@example.org