The Fabric Alternative to Exposed Single Wall Air Ducts
Verona(TM) NP is a medium-weight, commercial-grade non-permeable fabric.
Developed as our mid-grade polyester-based fabric.
- Commonly used alternative to exposed single wall duct/diffusers
- Airflow is delivered through orifices and various venting options to achieve desired airflow
- Machine washable
NOTE: Chance of condensation on fabric in certain applications
The DuctSox team is also able to dye this fabric additional custom colors but requires a premium charge and additional lead time.
The diffuser series, directional dampers or other products could be featured that compliment DataSox. I would need help from the DuctSox team to determine which products would be most relevant to list with fabric types.
This could be an image with copy slider if we wanted a slide for each accessory or complimentary product
- Weave: FireRetardant Polyester | Filament/Filament Plain
- Weight: 6.5 oz/yd2 (220g/m2)
- Porosity: 0.7 CFM/ft2 at 0.5” w.g. (3.6L/s/m2 @ 125Pa)
- Codes: Classified by Underwriters Laboratories in accordance with the requirements of:
- NFPA 90A
- UL 2518
- UL-C (Canada)
- AS/NZS 1530.3-1999 (Australia/New Zealand)
Warranty length is based on suspension type:
- SkeleCore FTS – 15 years
- SkeleCore Pull-Tight – 10 years
- IHS (Hoops) – 10 years
- Hangers 3x1 or 4x2 – 10 years
- 1 Row | 2 Row | 3 Row – 10 years
- Surface Mount – 10 years
Please view this pdf for a full summary of our warranty information
Maintenance & Laundering
- Remove the DuctSox fabric from your system, being sure to unzip all sections.
- Take care in recording where each section was installed.
- Turn soiled side out if possible, soak in cold water for 30 minutes.
- Any commercial washer with mild detergent should be suitable for laundering your DuctSox.
- Wash cold on a gentle cycle.
- Rinse thoroughly. (Repeat cycle if water/DuctSox still soiled).
- Line dry or no-heat tumble dry.
Download this pdf for all Verona NP maintenance and laundering information.