Hoops (IHS or Internal Hoop System) utilizes Internal Hoops to help maintain fabric shape and retention consistent with industry practices. Hoops (IHS) improves start-up performance and aesthetics when compared to half round and multiple-point suspension systems.
Features, Advantages, and Benefits
- Metallic Internal Hoops spaced 5’ apart are attached to interior of textile duct at 4, 8, and 12 o’clock.
- Metallic Internal Hoops are factory installed allowing simple installation and can be easily removed and re-installed during maintenance.
- Requires one-row horizontal suspension (Tension Cable or Track) for all diameters.
- Reduces inflation pop (noise) at start-up.
- Minimizes fabric sag and droop.
- Available in diameters from 8” to 60” (2” increments).
- Available in porous (Sedona-Xm and Verona) and non-porous (TufTex and DuraTex) fabrics in a variety of colors.
- Several air outlet options including Linear Vents, Orifices, SG Grommets, and Fixed or Adjustable Nozzles.
- All fittings including Elbows, Tees, Crosses, and Reducers are available.
- All the benefits of textile ducting including uniform air dispersion, versatile airflow designs, lightweight, reduced installation times, and fabrics that are non-condensating, non-corrosive, and launderable.
- Up to a 10 year warranty.
Track or Cable