LabSox Laboratory Ductwork
Designed specifically for critical environments, LabSox products combine airflow design with specialized permeable fabrics and precisely shaped panels. Airflow in laboratories is a critical design factor as turbulent air can negatively affect research or even cause hood failure resulting in a compliancy issue. The LabSox advantage is clear as air passes through specialized fabric panels resulting in uniform, low velocity, radially diverging air patterns with little if any turbulence.
Features and Benefits:
- Uniform, low velocity, radially diverging air patterns with minimum turbulence
- Can be easily retrofitted to resolve airflow issues in existing facilities
- Fabric faced products offer noise levels at least 10 NC quieter than metal
- Highly permeable, antimicrobial treated fabrics
- Modular diffusers available in MetalPan or All-Fabric models
- Also available in Round, Half-Round, or Quarter-Round
- Chemistry Labs
- Microscopy (TEM, SEM, FIB)
- Paint Facilities
- Laser Research
- Displacement Ventilation
LabSox products are not only ideal for labs of the future, but can be easily retrofitted to resolve air flow issues in existing facilities.
For more information, reference the LabSox product brochure in the Media Library.
View the LabSox product video in our Video Library.