DuctSox Response to COVID-19
As of 6.25.20 | 8:00 AM CST
Rite-Hite Holding Corporation and its subsidiaries, including Arbon Equipment Corporation and DuctSox Corporation, are taking all necessary and appropriate actions to help protect its employees, customers, and visitors amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
We continue to monitor and follow CDC, WHO and local guidelines. We will adjust our response as needed or required.
To date, we have taken the following steps:
- We have halted all air travel by employees.
- We have postponed customer and vendor visits at all Rite-Hite locations. Employee travel in between facilities has also been curtailed.
- We are continuously evaluating the COVID-19 risk level at each of our facilities worldwide and will modify operations as necessary to help keep employees, customers and communities safe.
- We have instructed all employees to practice good hygiene to include: staying home when sick (fever, cough, flu symptoms, etc.) or if coming into direct contact with someone experiencing these symptoms; frequent hand washing with soap and water; liberal use of hand sanitizers; covering mouth and nose with tissue for coughing/sneezing; and keeping safe distances.
- Rite-Hite employees have been instructed to comply with all customer site requirements and testing, and to take appropriate protective measures when visiting a facility.
- We are in continual contact with our supply chain regarding contingency planning.